CLEARLY NOT STOLEN FROM YOTI
I DENY ANY WRONGDOING
"Pandora" Unbrick Toolkit
(aka JigKick, based on official PSP-1000 and PSP-2000 files)
This will erase your Memory Stick. Please back up important data before proceeding.
Memory Stick PRO Duo memory card, at least 32 MB in size (MS Micro and MicroSD adapters are fine too)
A working PSP system of any model capable of launching unsigned selfmade homebrew
A JigKick battery made out of original one (soft-mod/hard-mod/battery emulator
A PC running Windows (tested on Windows 10)
Download and extract CardDump archive to the root of your memory card
Take the memory card to your PSP and start "CardDump v3.1" from "Game" menu
Press X when prompted to save your memory card ID number, then press O to exit
Download JigKick memcard dump archive and extract it somewhere on your drive
Copy 16-byte "msid.bin" file from memcard root to "dec" folder
Launch "!encrypt.bat" and wait until command line utility finishes its job
Delete "!encrypt.bat", "cygwin1.dll" and "decrypt_sp.exe"
JigKick memcard creation:
1. Connect the memcard to your PC using PSP's USB Connection or a card reader
2. First, you need to format the memcard with partitons shifted.
To do that, open Command Line as Administrator.
After that, enter the given commands line by line and press Enter after each entry.
Attention! You should NOT enter the notes in round brackets, but you should read and acknowledge them!
(Locate your memcard's number from the first column by looking at storage sizes in third column)
sel disk #
(Replace # with memcard's number you just found)
create partition primary offset 1024
sel part 1
format fs=fat32 quick
(After you enter this command a window with your memcard's contents will appear, and it will be empty, of course.
3. Launch rainsipl.exe from the folder you unzipped the archive to
4. Press "File -> Load IPL from file" and select "ipl.bin" from the same folder
5. Make sure you've selected the letter of your memory card in "Target Drive" field
6. Don't change anything and press "Execute Selected"
7. After the program finishes its job seconds later, close it.
8. Delete "ipl.bin" and "rainsipl.exe"
9. Copy "PSPBTCNF.CNF "and "ID", "JIG", "PRX", "VSH" folders to your memcard
1. Insert your magic memcard in a bricked PSP
2. Attach a JigKick battery
3. Wait until big "OK" ASCII art is displayed on the screen
4. Remove the card and the battery and let the PSP start from a charger
5. Restore battery to its usual state *if needed* and format the memcard
Последний раз редактировалось ErikPshat; 11.01.2021 в 16:49.